Thursday, April 16, 2009

[Action] Tainted Vision - background

The next piece is now a more edible one probably than the previous. It's a bit backgroundish in its nature. It could fit probably an adventure or an exploratory game as well. Consists of two major parts, one slower and one more impulsive. I've used some additional drumkit to have a good rhythm to accompany the usual symphonic orchestra instruments. For me the mood of it is the mood of a not so naive and young Hero.

Have a listen here: Link.
If you'd like to use it, comment here and we can discuss.
PS: The good news is that the first track (Rolling Militia) published on this blog now has an interested project! I'm glad to see that there's some practical use of my music going on. :)

1 comment:

  1. Greets!

    Over the last couple of weeks, I've been putting together a site called OpenGameArt.org, which is intended to be an archive of art and music usable in Open Source projects. I came to your site from FreeGameDev.net and I was wondering if we could exchange links. I'd also be interested in archiving the work you've released under CC-BY-SA on my site and potentially commissioning more. Does that interest you at all?

    My email is elbarto#gmail,com (punctuation changed to protect my inbox). Drop me a line if you're interested. :)

    Bart

    ReplyDelete